Friday, March 20, 2020

Creating a Customer Avatar

My product, SmartStrength is a pre-workout supplement that contains research-supported clinical doses of crucial ingredients that improve training performance. It also has three levels of caffeine content, 150mg, 250mg and 350mg. I believe that my product is unique in that it creates a very wide range of possible consumers, but if I had to create a customer avatar to represent my segment, they would likely be in their 20s-30s, male or female, and are frequent gym-goers. While SmartStrength is advertised to appeal to all levels of fitness experience, it is likely that the groups of consumers most interested in the product have already developed a keen interest in training. My avatar is also someone who is particular about how they spend their money and always to research into a supplement, or any other product for that matter, before making a purchase.

Essentially, my customer avatar is a lot like me. I decided to go with SmartStrength as my product because I have been an avid gym-goer for about 6 years and have tried so many preworkouts that disappointed me because they either didn't work or weren't dosed correctly. I don't think this is a coincidence because my product is a direct reflection of my entrepreneurial thinking about issued that have affected me directly.

Image result for dom mazetti

4 comments:

  1. Dirk,
    Your product sounds like something my boyfriend might use, he is also an avid gym goer and I always hassle him on the healthiest pre workout powders. I noticed that many of the products already out there have too much of the unhealthy nutrients and too little of the healthier ones. Therefore, I support your product if you are advertising towards customers 20-30 years of age. Remember, keep your customers in mind at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dirk,
    I am actually quite familiar with Dom Mazzeti, and actually received a copy of that "Swoley Bible," that he is holding in you listed avatar picture, as a Christmas present from my older brother. I like that you entice your customers by showing how it would be better and/or smarter to pick your brand, and that by them doing so exhibits a smart athlete. Nice work man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dirk,
    I think you did a good job with your idea napkin because you painted a picture in the mind of the listener of a common everyday consumer. I like you product and im sure other people will too, especially if they already use pre workout. I think many people will like that it is supported by doctors and science.

    ReplyDelete